Desert Road Trip, Spring, 2012

Car trip through the Calif. Mohave Desert to Flagstaff AZ and beyond

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm busily processing photos of my trip.  Enjoy this Laurel and Hardy
song and dance in the old west.
Way Out West
Posted by M. Hutchison at 10:09 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
M. Hutchison
I'm an artist/photographer who takes pictures of mostly everyday urban scenes. Humorous juxtapositions and cultural documentation are my main interests. Photoshop alterations are usually limited to tone and color.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (15)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Williams, Arizona, is a small mountain town on Rou...
      • I'm busily processing photos of my trip.  Enjoy th...
      • Last day in Northern Arizona before hitting the ro...
      • Route 66 through the Mojave Desert
      • "A desert is a place without expectation." Nadine ...
      • I used the Camera+ app to edit these shots take...
      • "The real voyage of discovery consists not in s...
      • "If you are going through hell, keep going." Winst...
      • "I can feel the heat closing in" William Burroughs...
      • "I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list." ...
    • ►  April (4)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
Copyright 2012, M. Hutchison. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.